It’s estimated that 10 to 15 percent of couples are affected by infertility in the United States and, if you’re one of them, you know how frustrating, disappointing, and lonely the experience can be. So, here are some pointers on finding the best IVF specialist in Fairfax for you.
Important Questions to Keep in Mind
It’s been said many times: knowledge is power. This is no exception. Here are some questions to keep in mind when researching your IVF clinic and specialist.
- Which hospitals are they affiliated with?
- Do they accept insurance? If not, what financing options do they offer?
- What procedures, tests, and treatments do they provide?
- What are their business hours? Do they offer emergency services?
- Do they offer more than basic fertility treatments for more complex cases?
- What is the success rate of their treatments?
- How many cases have they dealt with that are similar to yours?
Things to Consider When Choosing an IVF Specialist
Finding an IVF specialist can be intimidating. So, to make it a more streamlined process, here are some determining factors to keep in mind.
- Accessibility: How accessible is the clinic? Do they offer TeleHealth visits? How about concierge services?
- Certifications: Are they associated with the American Society for Reproductive Medicine? Only trust your health in the hands of certified professionals.
- Staffing: Beyond an IVF specialist, what other professionals do they employ, such as urologists?
Training: What is the extent of their training? How long have they been in the field, and what is their experience like?
For the #1 IVF Specialist in Fairfax, Visit Fair Oaks Women’s Center
Here at Fair Oaks Women’s Center, we pride ourselves on our advanced, personalized fertility care. If you’re struggling with infertility, it’s time to contact us at 703-359-4842 to meet with the #1 IVF specialist in Fairfax today.